Living Our Values, as approved by our Board of Directors in November 2009, sets out our commitment to acting with integrity and with the highest of ethical standards. It replaces our previous Code of Conduct.
Living Our Values is organized according to five core values: integrity, respect, customer driven, excellence and socially responsible.
We behave with integrity
- We demonstrate the highest ethical standards of personal conduct.
- We behave with honesty, integrity, openness and fairness when dealing with each other, customers, partners and governments.
We respect each other
- We value the diversity of our people and their dreams.
- We foster an environment conducive to personal growth and development and to new opportunities.
- We recognize and value the contribution each of us and our teams are making to our success.
We are customer driven
- We listen to customers, understand their needs, offer the best solutions and deliver on our promises.
- We make it easy for customers to deal with us.
- We go beyond expectations and always deliver an outstanding experience.
We strive for excellence
- We are disciplined in our approaches and our actions, which is why we excel in all of our businesses.
- We embrace change and the opportunities it creates, encourage innovative thinking and always seek to improve.
- We value and reward high performance and success.
- We provide high value to our shareholders.
We are socially responsible
- We respect the environment and its finite resources.
- We believe in making the communities where we live and work safer, healthier and happier.
- We encourage the involvement and citizenship of all our employees.
As a set of principles, Living Our Values reflects both the values that guide us here at Intact and our commitment to excel in all aspects of our business. As a framework, it’s who we are, how we behave and how we maintain our excellent reputation. Please click here for further information.